Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More Sales to Come

The weekend sale went very well. I had a lot of help from friends and family who were spreading the word about the sale and my website! So thanks everyone! I had a lot of hits on the site this weekend, which means people were looking. That's a start.

I plan on moving a lot of my older inventory into the "Specials" section very soon, so be on the look out! I'm developing a new line of jewelry that I think will be a beautiful addition to the products already listed. There will be more wire wrapped glass and a lot of wire overlays and filigree. The level of intricacy and craftsmanship will be vastly improved. I will also be adding different finishes to the solder, such as copper, black, and antiqued. I am constantly learning new techniques and trying to improve the quality and uniqueness of everything I make. So out with the old, in with the new!

In addition, I will be offering leather cords and new chain styles. And if I can ever figure out how to fix the bug in Zen Cart and add images to my product attributes, I will create a design your own pendant page. Customers will be able to select the shape, size, and glass color of their very own custom pendant. Wish me luck on that one...I can't seem to get an answer from anyone at Zen Cart about my image problem.

So keep checking the website for new additions. I plan on getting the first new things on the site by the end of this week. Thanks again for your support!

No comments: