Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Look for a New Year


As most of you have probably noticed, I have started using a new shop name at many of the new venues I sell at. It started back in October, when I first came up with the name Short Fuse Jewelry. I opened a new Etsy shop at first, and now have signed up at Art Fire, 1000 Markets, and Shop Handmade with the same name. Only time will tell how successful these new selling venues will be. Regardless, the name is catchy, and I like it. So I think I'll keep it.

I went ahead and bought the domain name: shortfusejewelry.com and currently have it linked to my Becky Sharp Designs main website. So, you can type either name into the URL address and still get my website! How cool is that? I have even uploaded a new logo to my main site and changed to a great new turquoise blue color scheme. Check it out HERE if you haven't already seen it.

No comments: