Sunday, March 8, 2009

Becky Sharp Designs Facebook Page

I created a Facebook page for Becky Sharp Designs a couple months ago. I am in the process of figuring out how to use it as a promotional tool. I already have several fans (mostly Facebook friends), but am looking forward to drawing in new people who could potentially be future customers.

And for any of you who are familiar with Facebook, they have revamped the pages to look just like profiles. It is a much more consistent and less confusing look. They also offer advertising for businesses. I've looked into it, but can't figure out exactly how much it would cost me. It's based on number of clicks, or number of times it appears on someone's screen, or something like that. But I believe they won't let you spend less than a $1/day for a basic ad. That comes out to a minimum of $30/month, which I don't think I'm ready to spend quite yet...maybe someday. I've gone ahead and added the link along the sidebar of my blog.

I will use my Facebook page to post photos of new products, as well as update fans about sales, etc. Also, fans can take pictures wearing their jewelry and upload it to the page. They can also write reviews. So please come be a fan of my new Facebook page!

No comments: