Saturday, February 23, 2008

I love fabric...

Ok, besides being my new hobby, handbags are my new obsession! And I think I'm addicted to buying fabric. I love the colors and textures...reds, greens & golds...chenille, velvet, corduroy...it's all wonderful. And when I look at all the fabrics next to each other, I picture what they would look like all sewn together into a neat little bag with handles.

I went fabric shopping tonight and spent more money than I had planned on. Some of it was on sale, but not all. I kept trying to put things back, but couldn't. But I look at it as an investment in my business. I am planning on making bags out of all of the fabrics I bought. I want to start selling a few and see how it goes. I love making handbags, and like other women, can't seem to have enough of them! Hopefully, there will be women out there that love my new creations as much as I do. I guess I better get sewing!

No comments: